- Our privacy policies are designed to safeguard the personal information of the users.
- We adhere to strict guidelines while securing details of the users such as their name, address, contact number and email address etc.
- We equip the users with the authority to avail the services, whilst maintaining an anonymous identity. (i.e. they do not need to disclose
their personal details)
- We do follow a pattern of tracking URL of the domains through which the users are redirected to our site.
- This is done to monitor the trends of customer behavior and is recorded for research and analysis.
- Users are always pre-informed before the personal/non-personal information pertaining to their identity is garnered.
- The option of disclosing/not disclosing their personal information is provided to the users.
- The users in this case can still access the website, however their browsing will be restricted to some but not all sections.
- The users are provided with individual login ID's and passwords, and can securely browse the website, and avail the services.
- However, we bear no accountability for maintenance of the password confidentiality.
- We also, hold no responsibility for the misuse of the password, and thereby the users are advised to alter their passwords at regular intervals.
- User information is necessary wherein the individual's identity is required for verification, or for fulfilling user requests and for providing
periodic subscriptions to the users
- User information can also be employed for administering services of charging, billing and debt management.
- User information is also required in cases where, we as Pay2India would seek points of improvement/betterment from the user side.
- As mentioned previously, the personal information is utilized solely for accentuating our services, and for no other means.
PAY2INDIA AND COOKIES
- Cookies, the miniature sized text-files, are stored on our pages.
- These cookies aid us in serving the users better by tracking user behavior and hence customizing it.
- This information collected helps us to analyze the user preferences as well as gives us the room for improvement at faulty sections.
- Users have the right to either accept or deny the cookies.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- Information received from the user end, while registration/booking/usage of services shall not be disclosed/traded/sold
to third parties without the consent of users. (Except judicial scenarios
or in cases where the users might be potentially harmed/threatened)
- Technical enhancements, and efficient security features allow us to safeguard the private/confidential information of users from
unauthorized access or identifiable potential threats.
- It is hereby understood that the user consents, expresses and agrees that he has
the terms and contents stated therein are reasonable, satisfactory, and acceptable to
- The privacy norms could be modified/altered as and when required by PAY2INDIA.
- The changes are usually called for in case of better safeguarding user privacy
- The revisions (and the revised date) made to the existing policies would be broadcasted to the users
- Regular updates on any changes in the policies would keep the users informed at all times.
- In case of subsequent queries, from the user end, the customer care is always available to resolve them.